SO MANY NEW OPPORTUNITIES BUT SO LITTLE WILLINGNESS FOR CHANGE!
In collaboration with a group of men and women of goodwill, so much can be done and PeaceTraveler Association is a diligent community that really cares. Our main purpose is to raise public awareness about life behind the visible level of existence, as well as preventing harmful interventions in a natural environment and urban society. As an integral part of modern society, we all have larger problems ahead of us, than ever before!
OUR UNITED ENDEAVOR
- PeaceTraveler Association is working closely with the Slovenian Association for the Protection of Animals and doing our best to reduce the hunting of rare species of free-living wild animals.
- Our members are taking part in annual environment actions for collection of dumped trash and waste in the natural environment. We were also active in Slovenia reforestation campaigns in 2015.
- We have drawn to public attention many of doubtful interventions which are taking place in urban society and natural environment. Unfortunately, in many areas of urgent changes needed, the measures are already choked in bureaucracy, prior implementation.
- PeaceTraveler Association is striving to influence this through the campaign Chairman please, simplify our country! With newspaper articles (which are raising public awareness) and participation in public demonstrations against corruption.
- Without bees, there is no life – is another action, where we are taking part. In recent years, bees have been facing increasing threats. We have a moral obligation to ensure our future generations to have diverse and nutrient-rich food available, for which bees and other pollinators play an important role. PeaceTraveler Association is actively involved in promotion activities related to the World Bee Day initiative, 20th may 2018.
- Through public petitions in cooperation with non-government organizations, PeaceTraveler Association has contributed to the revision of the Constitution in Slovenia to record the constitutional right to clean drinking water for all citizens. Thus, water resources can’t be privatized and belong to all the citizens.
We are all witnessing to irresponsible, environmental interventions by individuals, companies, and countries, so there is no time for sleep! PeaceTraveler Association activism leaves zero waste in nature. We strive to operate non-aggressive and try to be prudent with convictions. Well-conceived strategies of environmental protection organizations and artist like Jens Galschiøt are a great inspiration to us and we are trying to follow their example.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing …
PeaceTraveler Quest Founding Members 1980 – 2004
Milan Fraz Abies Payter A. Watanabe Leonard Aslan Rubins — Andrea Ryzen Marko Francis John Vogelnik Eda Maharshi
OUR ACTIONS REQUIRE YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT! PeaceTraveler Association does not receive any funds from the state and we try to finance our initiatives alone, but we are largely dependent upon generous donations. Any financial assistance is a valuable contribution and support for the continuation of PeaceTraveler Association activity.
THEREFORE, WE CALL ON ALL PEOPLE OF GOODWILL TO SUPPORT OUR ENDEAVOUR! Every single donation counts and we would like to thank you for every contribution no matter how modest it might seem to you. Bear in mind that your donation just might be the one, that moves things forward.
EVERY DONATION is AWARDED in form of an FREE download at Art for Peace gallery and PeaceTraveler membership! This is a special contribution of our founding members! So, please, be our supporter and donate to a good cause! Thank you!